For a Fairy's dream


I see a rose on her lips
That throws, for me a smile
When my eyes embed on her face
Born a star of poesic flame

Dear come in to my resting sleep
Pat with your blueish hair
Take me care
And let us reach
To the lovers lap
Come in to the field -
Of love let us reap
The fruits of lover's farm
Come through breeze
And make me freeze
In this darkness of night
Come through rays
Of flaming golden plate
And give me light
Becoming a nightingale
Sing the tale
Of Arabian nights

Also several days
Oh dear i feel you in the drop of tear
Of baseless roof; there i hear
The thunder's drumming sounds
And in the cheeks of rose
Where the spring's song
For bees lettered

When, your honey, absorb the bee
It catches the smell of perfumed breast-
Of you, on you, lean
In your absence i feel
The Love's unfathomable depth
That whirls me in it's pool --- ibnu---

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

വാക്കുകളുടെ വയലില്‍

പ്രണയത്തിനും മരണത്തിനും സൗഹൃദത്തിനും ശേഷം

മാംസത്തിന്റെ പൂക്കള്‍